We went over the consumer reviews and found the best of the best using our data-backed approach.
Here’s a look at the best Open-Back Headphones
- Premium around ear, audiophile grade open back headphones; Frequency response: 12- 38,500 Hz
- Proprietary Sennheiser 38 millimeters, 50 ohm transducers deliver exceptional clarity, detail and...
- Angel transducers Inside the ear cups Channel sound directly into your ears improving special...
- Newly designed 53 mm drivers reproduce clear treble and midrange
- Bobbin-wound CCAW voice coils for superior power handling
- Flexible raised-fabric earpads offer excellent wearing comfort and durability
- Professional studio headphones
- 3 m replaceable cable
- Open air design allows a more natural, transparent sound experience
- Interchangeable cushioned foam/fabric ear pads
- Includes 8-ft. cable with steel spring strain relief, ¼" adaptor, Carrying pouch
- Professional studio reference headphones
- Over-ear design for maximum isolation
- 50mm drivers for exceptional reproduction and wide dynamic range
- 50mm neodymium drivers deliver full spectrum of sound
- 1.5m cable gives you freedom of movement for indoor use
- Comfortable double layered headband cushion, breathable ear cushion for longer wearing comfort
- Open over-ear headphones, ideal for professional mixing, mastering and editing
- Perfect for studio applications thanks to their transparent, spacious, strong bass and treble sound
- The soft, circumaural and replaceable velour ear pads ensure high wearing comfort
Our goal is to help answer all of your question and provide you the best information on Open-Back Headphones
Some of the most common questions we see folks online asking are –
- Can I find Open-Back Headphones on Amazon, Walmart, or other online sites?
- How do I use Open-Back Headphones?
Take a look at our favorite items and read all the reviews before making your buying decision.