We went through the consumer reviews and found the best of the best using our data-backed approach.
Here’s a look at the best Rice Cookers 2015
- Microwave rice steamer designed to cook rice, polenta, and couscous
- Steam release vent on lid allows for splatter-free heating
- Cool-to-the-touch, easy-lift tabs for easy opening of the rice cooker
- Marian Getz
- Publisher: HSN
- Matt Goulding
- Harper Wave/Anthony Bourdain
- Kindle Edition
- Multi-functional use - whether you are in the mood for a hearty jambalaya, steamed veggies and rice,...
- Capacity & Dimensions - The arc-743-1ng is a 6-cup cooked capacity and measures 9.4" X 14.2" X 9.4"
- User-friendly programming - our simply stainless collection is also a proud member of our "set it...
- IH (Induction Heating) Programmable Pressure Cooker (AC120V / 60hz)
- 10 Cups Uncooked (5 Liters / 5.3 Quarts)
- 304 Stainless Steel [3PLY Clad (STS 430 + AL + STS 304 + Coating) Sheet] with Non-Stick Coated Inner...
- 1-year limited warranty and 3-Cup rice cooker with micro-computerized fuzzy logic technology
- Measuring cup, nonstick rice spatula, and spatula holder included
- Keep-warm function; LCD display with timer; nonstick inner cooking pan
- Dona Herweck Rice
- Publisher: Teacher Created Materials
- Edition no. 2 (05/30/2012)
Our goal is to help answer all of your question and provide you the best information on Rice Cookers 2015
Take a look at our favorite items and read all the reviews before making your buying choice.